Did you know that women can have several different types of orgasms? That’s right. Of course, it’s no surprise that the “holy grail” of all the female orgasms is achieved with the G-spot.
But finding it and knowing how to pleasure her G-spot is the hard part! Here’s an A-to-Z on everything you need to know on “How To Find The G-Spot and Techniques To Drive Your Lady Wild”.
1. How to find the G-spot
First of all, the G-spot is actually a zone, rather than an actual ‘spot.’ The G-spot is located about 2 inches inside the vagina on the top side, On the underside of her stomach. You’ll know when you’ve found it because it feels like a ribbed bump, like the roof of your mouth just behind your front teeth.
2. How should you stimulate the G-spot?
While most men would love to satisfy their ladies with intercourse, it’s not always the best idea. Why? Because it depends on factors like the position, her level of arousal, and penis and vaginal shape and size. In short: using fingers is the easiest way to reach orgasm with the most chance of success.
3. Important: Before stimulating the G-spot
In most cases, women need to have their clitoris stimulated before stimulating the G-spot. But once it’s fully stimulated, the clitoris is often too sensitive for direct contact. Ask your lady. Otherwise, the G-spot may feel dry and uncomfortable. After this point, you can move onto the G-spot.
4. The best positions to stimulate the G-spot
To really stimulate the G-spot, you’ll need to be in a position that gives you great easy access to work your magic. Here are two suggestions:
1) Your lady lies on her back while you lie next to her, using your stronger arm.
2) She sits in doggie-style position, while you sit and pleasure her from behind. Actually, if you want even more passion and excitement, try changing from one position to another over the course of your stimulation. Now let’s talk about how you should pleasure it.
- How To Satisfy Your Man In Bed Tonight
- Top 17 Ways To Initiate Sex with Your Husband
- 10 Simple Things that will Help You to have Great Sex
- 15 Proven Sex Techniques That Will Improve Your Lovemaking
5. How to stimulate the G-spot with this technique
The motion you want to use is the “come over here” gesture, using your fingers. Keep in mind that the G-spot is different from the clitoris, which means, in most cases, you’ll stroke it slightly harder than the clitoris. Start by massaging it lightly and work your way up to a point she finds incredibly satisfying.
6. How to tell if she’s enjoying it
First of all, remember that the best feeling will vary for every woman. Alternate between two very slight movements or spots to find what she likes best. You’ll know what she likes by her breathing or when she firmly grips you. Having said all that, there is a way to make this experience even MORE pleasurable.
7. The missing piece to a powerful orgasm
Did you know that prolonged foreplay is said to intensify orgasms? That’s right. However, men often focus so much on “performing” that they forget about spicing up their lovemaking with new and exciting things. Let’s face it; most of us are guilty of this. You take your clothes off. Away you go, and, within a few seconds or minutes, the routine is over.
But as the bedroom magic fades, it becomes harder and harder to make a woman achieve orgasms. Why? Because women long for variety in their sexual experience. The very best way to please women long-term is to have an entire ‘bag of ideas’ ready to pull out whenever they’re needed. I cannot stress the need to keep your lovemaking fresh and exciting in every way. That’s the secret to fulfilled lovemaking.
About the Author:
Image courtesy of kornnphoto at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
is the founder and editor of relationshiptips4u. He is a dating, marriage & relationship coach, speaker, and author.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- marriage tips2020.12.0215 Mistakes That Will Ruin Marriages (And How to Fix Them)
- relationship tips2020.11.19How Do You Know If You Are Healing From A Broken Heart?
- Uncategorized2020.10.23How to Mend a Broken Marriage: 12 Proven Tips
- relationship tips2020.10.06Do You Ever Fully Recover From A Broken Heart?